Private Martial Arts Lessons & Classes for Adults and Children
We offer a variety of private classes to our clients who may have a busy schedule, or for one reason or another may not be able to attend our group kids and adults classes.
Private classes are also a great addition to compliment your current training in our group classes. One way to use private classes as a supplement is to work with one of our coaches one-on-one on an area of our curriculum that you would like to master, expand upon or that you feel you are having difficulty with.
For more information on private classes please select one of the programs that we offer below.
Private Classes for Kids
There are many reasons why you might be considering private classes for your child instead of our group classes.
They might be:
- You want to give your child an early start at age 2 or 3 in motor skill development, focus and discipline.
- Your child might have a disability and a personalized one-on-one environment might be the best fit for them.
- You have gotten tired of programs that turn their back on a child who they may consider difficult to teach, whether for focus, discipline or any other reason.
- You have a busy schedule and you understand the value of martial arts training but can’t fit our group classes into your child’s current schedule.
These are all good reasons to enroll your child in our private classes.
What are not good reasons for private classes?
- Trying to give your child an edge over other kids in their current group class.
Our group class system is designed so that everybody comes up together as a team.
We emphasize team effort and all of our group classes are designed to help a child improve as fast as possible without burning out.