Team Third Law Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) and Mixed Martial Arts ( MMA) is a 6000 sq. ft. Martial Arts facility located conveniently in Naples, FL helping students from all areas in Collier and Lee County [ Fort Myers, FL - 30 Minute Drive, Cape Coral, FL - 40 Minute Drive, Bointa Springs, FL - 15 Minute Drive, Estero, FL - 20 Minutes Drive, Marco Island -20 Minute Drive]. The school is part of the Team Lloyd Irvin Association – The most successful American based team in MMA and Grappling Competition team. We have members competing at the highest levels in
- Mixed Martial Arts/MMA(Ultimate Fighting Championship – UFC & World Extreme Cagefighting – WEC)
- Submission Wrestling (Abu Dhabi)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/BJJ (International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation sanctioned events)
We offer classes in
- Martial Arts and Mixed Martial Arts( MMA) Classes for the True Beginner
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ)Classes
- No-Gi BJJ a.k.a Submission Wrestling Classes
- Kids Martial Arts Classes for all ages (ages 3-6)(ages7-10)(ages11-13)
- Teens Martial Arts Classes (ages 14-18)
- Women Only Martial Art and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes
- Women Only Fitness Bootcamp Classes
- Advanced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes
- Muay Thai Kickboxing Sparring Classes
Whether you’re an aspiring competitor or casual student looking for martial arts, you will benefit from training in our friendly, professional, and ego-free environment.
Our system works for ANYONE – in-shape, out-of-shape, overweight, tall, thin, old, young…
Men, women, and kids have excelled in our style of martial arts. Our instructors will teach you and develop a style that works best for you.
Too old to start training? Our adult program has everyone from high-school students to a bunch of students over age 50. Absolutely no experience is required to begin your training. In fact, most of our students join our program with ZERO experience!
You have never done a day of exercise in your life? No problem! You do not have to be in shape to begin training at our academy – most people who begin are not. At Team Third Law BJJ, our instructors have years of specialized training in physical fitness, along with their martial arts expertise, and will develop a conditioning program specifically designed for you.
WARNING! We are NOT…
- a franchise that hires freelance martial arts students to teach its classes
- a renamed Karate or traditional martial arts school
- a throw-on-the-gloves and beat-on-each-other-club for street fighters
- a big box gym that holds some “kickboxing” or “fight” classes
If you are looking for something like that, our school is probably NOT the place for you. On the other hand, if you want top-notch MMA, BJJ, and Muay Thai training (as proven in competition), a family-friendly team atmosphere (no meatheads), and a professional facility (3300 square feet – largest in the area), you need to try out a 30 Day Free Trial of any of our Mixed Martial Arts programs.
Phone Tag SUCKS!
Use one of these 2 Options to Schedule Your FREE Private Class or FREE Orientation Class for any one in the family for anyone of our programs!
Call Katy Torralbas at Team Third Law Headquarters RIGHT NOW
(If you Get Her Voicemail or Answering Service (which I doubt), Leave Her Your Mobile Number
and She’ll Call You Back Right Away)
Use our Handy Dandy Appointment Calendar to
Select a Time that Works For You
Not Convinced Yet? Check Out What Our Students Are Saying !